Our 300-hour Advanced Teacher training is for all yoga teachers who are ready to take their offerings to the next level.
This practicum-based experience will expand the definition of who you are as a teacher. The course will surround you with community and support as you design and offer workshops, privates, or advanced classes for special populations.
You will work as a student and as a teacher throughout the program. You will create advanced workshops, specialized classes and private lessons. Topics will vary based on your interest but can include: advanced asana, advanced pranayama, advanced study of subtle body. Workshop topics include: partner yoga, meditation, advanced anatomy applications, restorative/ yin approaches and advanced study of texts. Learning tools will include lecture, readings, postural and pranayama practice, energetic training, relaxation, and meditation.
This course will make you a better yoga teacher.
You will be more confident in your instruction and prepared to offer advanced classes, workshops, privates and retreats.
Our Teacher Training is registered with Yoga Alliance. Upon completion of this program, you will receive your 300-hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Certification.
Click here to learn more about Yoga Alliance
“I feel clearly grounded in the ‘truth’ of yoga as a result of your teaching...able to offer my students more than postures and support them in their personal journeys.”
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Assist, teach and provide modifications for 32 advanced postures
- Offer specialized workshops
- Teach effective individualized privates
- Teach the subtle art of yoga utilizing elements like koshas and meditation
- Teach yoga practices utilizing the breath
- Immerse in anatomy
- Participate in cadaver lab study
- Best business practices for the advanced teacher
TIMES WE ARE TOGETHER
Starting September 16th, 2016 and concluding on April 23rd 2017, this is our Fall 2016 Low Residency 300HR advanced yoga teacher training program.
|September||17th - 18th||10:30am - 7:30pm||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|October||22nd - 23rd||10:30am - 7:30pm||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|November||12th - 13th||10:30am - 7:30pm||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|December||10th - 11th||10:30am - 7:30pm||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|January||14th - 15th||10:30am - 7:30pm||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|February||11th - 12th||10:30am - 7:30pm||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|March||11th - 12th||10:30am - 7:30pm||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|April||1st - 2nd||10:30am - 7:30pm||9:00am - 6:00pm|
“Teaching has grown for me in ways I never imagined possible. I have a little studio now. I am ever grateful to you for all you gave me on this journey.”
- $3,000 including a $500 non-refundable deposit
- ($2,800 early registration fee available if registering before July 1st, 2016)
- Payment plan option available
- Additional fees include cost of books only. There is no additional required class attendance for this course
- Partial scholarship opportunities are available for deserving individuals. To apply, please submit an essay (300 words or less) explaining how the scholarship will benefit you and what you will do with your certification. Email your essay and last year’s tax returns to prove financial need to email@example.com
Completion of a 200-hour Yoga Alliance registered training course or the equivalent.
“It took my teaching and understanding of the practice to a whole new level. The relationship I developed with my peers blossomed into friendships and a supportive community.”