The Charm City Yoga 200-Hour Teacher Training is for all serious students of yoga who want to:
- Deepen your Practice
- Experience the Joy of Teaching
- Transform your life
- Work in community with experienced teachers and fellow trainees.
In this training you will study with Kim Manfredi as well as Charm City Yogas’ most experienced teachers. You will learn to teach classes that are a dynamic expression of your personal relationship to the practice. At Charm City Yoga we aim to give you a firm base in the science of yoga while embracing the understanding that Yoga is a living art. This adaptable art must be enlivened to suit the individual. We study all eight limbs of Patanjlis’ yoga system including good living, postures, breath work and meditation.
Your life and teaching will become an example that inspires others to live in accordance with the yoga tradition of peace and happiness.
Our Teacher Training is registered with Yoga Alliance. Upon completion of this program, you will receive your 200-hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Certification.
Click here to learn more about Yoga Alliance.
“I loved that it allowed me to gain a deeper understanding of yoga and to develop my own practice. I appreciate the wonderful people I met and trained with and with whom I developed friendships. Above all, I enjoyed and feel grateful for the instruction, advice, expertise and guidance from Kim.”
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The dialogue and hands-on training to assist, teach and provide modifications for 45 asanas
- Six pranayama techniques
- Practicing and teaching meditation in motion
- Anatomy including exploration of the skeletal, muscular, respiratory, digestive, and nervous systems
- Basic physiology including respiratory, circulatory, and digestive systems
- Principles of sequencing: the order of poses used in historical styles of yoga
- Readings on diet, the lives of saints and sages, anatomy, and philosophy, including the Upanishads, Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras and the Bhagavad Gita
- Introduction to the subtle body- Areas of study include the Ida, Pingala, Shushumna, Vayus, and the Seven Chakras
- The structure and chaos of flow in yoga
- Using touch and voice as a teaching tool
- Business help to get you started as a yoga teacher
- Embracing your personal yoga and teaching from the center
TIMES WE ARE TOGETHER
Starting January 15th, 2016 and concluding on August 5th 2016, this is our Winter 2016 Low Residency 200HR yoga teacher training program.
|January||15th - 17th||7:30pm - 10:30pm||12:30pm - 8:30pm||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|February||12th - 14th||7:30pm - 10:30pm||12:30pm - 8:30pm||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|March||11th - 13th||7:30pm - 10:30pm||12:30pm - 8:30pm||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|April||15th - 17th||7:30pm - 10:30pm||12:30pm - 8:30pm||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|May||13th - 15th||7:30pm - 10:30pm||12:30pm - 8:30pm||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|June||10th - 12th||7:30pm - 10:30pm||12:30pm - 8:30pm||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|July||8th - 10th||7:30pm - 10:30pm||12:30pm - 8:30pm||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|August||5th - 7th||7:30pm - 10:30pm||12:30pm - 8:30pm||9:00am - 4:00pm|
“Kim Manfredi’s teacher training is one of the most profound experiences of my life. Kim is able to challenge students to learn and grow not just in our yoga practice, but in life as well.”
- $2,700 including a $500 non-refundable deposit
- $200 Early Bird Discount until November 1st, 2015
- Three-installment credit card auto-pay option available.
- Additional fees include the cost of books.
- Once the training program commences, the full price of tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable. If you do not complete the program, you are still responsible for the full price of tuition.
- Partial scholarship opportunities are available for deserving individuals. To apply, please submit an essay (300 words or less) explaining how the scholarship will benefit you and what you will do with your certification. Email your essay and last year’s tax returns to prove financial need to firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum of 1 year of consistent yoga practice or equivalent training
“Kim’s training not only gave me the confidence to express my own authenticity, but the skills to back it up too. Her training took me into the depths of my own heart. It took me closer to truth and love.”